The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
jjjack1

Marketing

Hi all. new to this forum. Question out there is what do you use to market you RE. how do you get buyers and sellers? One thing I will work on is being consistent on the forums. hope to hear rom you. John Sr.

Tons of ways to market for buyers and sellers.

But since you've ventured onto these particular

forums, emailing to FSBO/FRBO sites seems to be a favorable

choice for many here.

Also, try to post in the main REAL ESTATE section, which

contains the Lease Purchasing, Everything Else, and

Marketing sub-forums.

You'll find them HERE.

This way, more folks will likely see your messages and offer

their respective advice.

There are a few California folks (Bev!, DanSoCal, and prosper43) that are doing pretty good

with the methods discussed here.

One thing I will work on is being consistent on the forums

Tis better to be consistent marketing and doing deals.

Then come here to ask questions and to brag about your successes. B)

Welcome aboard and good luck!

Greetings, John, and welcome to The Naked Investor!

Like Jason noted, I moved your thread into the marketing forum, where it will get more looks.

As for marketing tips, there are as many as you can imagine. Everyone has their own way of making this business work. Spend some time perusing the board and you'll see what I mean.

As for me, I find marketing via the internet to be both cost and time efficient. Websites like Craig's List, backpage, Kijiji, and some others have all proven effective at locating both buyers and sellers. And all are free. Tough combo to beat.

I am thinking about hiring one of them homeless people who stand on the corner with the cardboard signs... Get them a card board sign that says Give me a house you dont want. card.PNG

It has gotten this bad... Or this good depending how you look at it..

I am thinking about hiring one of them homeless people who stand on the corner with the cardboard signs... Get them a card board sign that says Give me a house you dont want.
This brings back memories :D

I hired a homeless person to do this very same thing yrs ago to get T/B's and it was a blast! LOL :D

BEV!

Hi all. new to this forum. Question out there is what do you use to market you RE. how do you get buyers and sellers? One thing I will work on is being consistent on the forums. hope to hear rom you. John Sr.
it will be hard to find out market trends if you don't commit to networking with others to stay on top of the market. if you aren't consistent here you should be somewhere else.

I am thinking about hiring one of them homeless people who stand on the corner with the cardboard signs... Get them a card board sign that says Give me a house you dont want

I to tried this but he thru my sign in the back of his BMW and took off with it.