The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jason (AL)

Who's the happiest forum admin?

What a great game!

Being from the south, it's not

often I root for northern teams, especially

NY teams.

But I was rooting for the Giants from the beginning.

How ya gonna celebrate, Michael?

. . .How ya gonna celebrate, Michael?
I'm goin' to Disney World!!

Hot damn!! What a game!! Almost as rewarding as watching Tony Romo and TO bawling after the Giants beat them a few weeks back.

Unreal excitement! The G-Men defeat the Evil Empire! Fun stuff. Great story. Too jacked up to get to sleep. Maybe I'll nudge Mrs. C. . . B)

Congrats, MC! To think I almost didn't watch this game out of apathy...Can you hear the collective sigh from Miami ? :D

Mr. Manning was incredible to say the least!

I'm talking about the last 45 seconds of the game.

All my friends and I were rooting for the PATS and when the PATS scored that second touch down we started celebrating our victory :D

But then I saw Manning's face and there was something about the way he looked after that touch down, I recognized that look of determination on him.

My friends were telling me not to worry cuz there ain't no way in H_ _ _ the giants could win with only 2 minutes left in the game.

I was skeptical cuz that Manning had that look on his face and right on the last 30 seconds or so HE DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE .. BAM BAM!

Daing, Bummer!! LOL I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!

My Pat fans friend started to cry :D:lol:

Oh well, I'm happy for the giants and is time they won a super bowl, they deserve it by now.

Mr. Manning EARNED his ring on the last 40 seconds of the game without a doubt! apploud.gif

BEV! flirt.gif

'

This play is so impossible, it needs to be watched again: Manning to Tyree!

The NFL blocked it due to a copyright claim. :D But who needs a replay anyway? The "helmut catch" is burned into my brain....almost as much as the pouting faces of the Patriots.......How Sweet It Is!!!! :D

'

This play is so impossible, it needs to be watched again: Manning to Tyree!

The NFL blocked it due to a copyright claim. :D But who needs a replay anyway? The "helmut catch" is burned into my brain....almost as much as the pouting faces of the Patriots.......How Sweet It Is!!!! :lol:

The NFL blocked it?! :D Copyright infringement, my !@#$%^&* If anything, that video is just about the greatest advertising and marketing they could have asked for. Oh, well. I'm sure it will pop up again somewhere.

Yep that's the play alright!.. Does anybody realize what the chances were for a human being to make a play like that towards the end of the game?

I'll tell ya.. chances were a big FAT ZERO! Is called determination.. Period!

One doesn't have to be a fan of certain team to appreciate an impressive play and in my opinion, even if the giants had not won the super bowl, for me that play was worth more than all the rings won in the past.

There are lots of videos on this play on youtube right now.. check this one out before they take it down is my favorite home made one from someone.

BEV!