The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ccollins19

Looking for great properties? No Hype! Great Deals

Our agency is trying to find investors who want to invest in properties in other states, we have properties in the Middle Georgia area that are going for under $50, 000. We're hoping we can find serious motivated investors who want to build and expand their business if this is you please contact me at c.collins19@yahoo.com with your name and contact number and someone will be contacting you with listings, pictures, and details regarding each property.

The problem with houses under 50k is the financing, typical you would have to buy it with cash or HML. Which would effect the cash flow so, how much would they rent for? What would the arv be, if no repairs are needed what is the fmv?

I am looking at some houses for 35k w/an arv of 75k (with the repairs being carpet and paint), they will rent for $750-800 a month. I will use HML for a year and then pull some cash out to refi at 50k.

Sign in to follow this