The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

RETIRED!!!!

I'm looking at number of projects that are flowing around my ADD head.

Building some sites, starting Concept to Company, where I interview people that have started companies or invented something..but I will be drunk during the interviews so they won't be boring, then I'll post them on the net....

Also looking to buy .xxx domains...(thanks Jake!)

Hey, where there's a will...

After 9 years of getting calls asking if I take Section 8 or if they HAVE to pay the Option Fee at move in...I mean...really?

I'm looking at number of projects that are flowing around my ADD head.

Building some sites, starting Concept to Company, where I interview people that have started companies or invented something..but I will be drunk during the interviews so they won't be boring, then I'll post them on the net....

Also looking to buy .xxx domains...(thanks Jake!)

Hey, where there's a will...

Don't mean to be mean but, John, if you plan on starring on those sites I don't think you're going to get much traffic ^_^ (where's a barfing smiley when you need one?)

After 9 years of getting calls asking if I take Section 8 or if they HAVE to pay the Option Fee at move in...I mean...really?
Clearly you never read about Joe Kaiser's Bingo, Bango, Bongo Tenant Acquisition System it's pretty slick. I can give you a summary if you like...

www.leaseoptionlove.xxx

www.cooperativeassignment.xxx

please do tell the cliff notes of the bingobongo boinko system...

Also Doug, you may get contacted by a guy from Canada..Greg I think

Congratulations Steve,

I was actually surprised because I thought you were already retired!! LOL.

But regardless, like everyone else here I think you deserve it and I also think you'll do well. I may be joining you soon in this department as I'm not renewing my contract with the school I'm at here in Korea.

All the best!

Andrew

Don't mean to be mean but, John, if you plan on starring on those sites I don't think you're going to get much traffic ^_^ (where's a barfing smiley when you need one?)
Unbelievable but true, Doug. John's new site is rumored to be www.shortstuff.xxx post-1-1321732425.gif

please do tell the cliff notes of the bingobongo boinko system...
You'll have to update this to 2011 technology but here goes:

1. All calls go to a voicemail describing the property and terms.

2. Message directs them to drive by the property and pick up an application.

3. Application gets faxed to you.

4. You then call the approved applicants and give them the lockbox number so they can go show the property to themselves.

5. Finally they come to you with the move in funds, sign the contract and get the keys.

Also Doug, you may get contacted by a guy from Canada..Greg I think
Is that the same guy from Ottawa or some such that MC told me about?

Where the fell does MC always come up with the imicon that says it all? Can you find an imicon with cleavage?
It isn't quite an emoticon, but who can argue with cleavage and a mug of beer??

post-1-1321801803.jpg