The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

RETIRED!!!!

Speaking of retirement and cleavage, MC, is it true that you're promoting your mentor program with a free graduation lap dance from one of the ol' gals in your community?

Speaking of retirement and cleavage, MC, is it true that you're promoting your mentor program with a free graduation lap dance from one of the ol' gals in your community?
Damn! Who let the cat out of the bag? That was going to be my Black Friday announcement! The Golden Girls Do The Naked Investors! A true YouTube moment.

I can see this now....MC..hanging out in the retirement community in FL...his wife comes home after spending 2 hours at the grocery store trying to put food on the table..and she walks in to catch MC sitting at the computer searching for cleavage...

I can imagine his Colombian wife screaming with that attitude only a woman from Central America can have.

"Que hesiste?" What are you doing?!!

"Uh....I'm...uh....mentoring?"

I'm looking at number of projects that are flowing around my ADD head.

Building some sites, starting Concept to Company, where I interview people that have started companies or invented something..but I will be drunk during the interviews so they won't be boring, then I'll post them on the net....

Also looking to buy .xxx domains...(thanks Jake!)

Hey, where there's a will...

After 9 years of getting calls asking if I take Section 8 or if they HAVE to pay the Option Fee at move in...I mean...really?

No problem John. I know you really wanted to keep that site however, Enjoy the revenue from the half a million you sold www.gay.xxx

Where the fell does MC always come up with the imicon that says it all? Can you find an imicon with cleavage?
It isn't quite an emoticon, but who can argue with cleavage and a mug of beer??

post-1-1321801803.jpg

Wendy P. the Lease Option Queen, Is that you?

Were you able to snag www.pepboys.xxx ?

I know you were wanting to put a calendar together "The Boy Toys of Pepboys."

It's already done...my pot head brother is writing the code as we speak. Did you guys know the best programmers are stoners??? Wow they get shit done...after they have a few snacks and maybe a nap. :rolleyes:

We are going for a topless lubed up edition. The girls from the 3rd floor will be over soon for the shoot. I am only interested in the one who can't read. She has three bad habits and I am only interested in one of them.

You know Jake.....PUI...or.."posting under the influence" is like banging a fat chic....you don't fully realize what you've done till the next morning, but your friends get a good laugh and something to talk about for years to come.....

Speaking of fat chics...MC posted a picture of some bikini chics one time...and to this day...I can not eat cottage cheese....

You know Jake.....PUI...or.."posting under the influence" is like banging a fat chic....you don't fully realize what you've done till the next morning, but your friends get a good laugh and something to talk about for years to come.....

Yes I have been told I should stop drinking. But then again no one likes a quitter.

Something everyone should experience...Could you imagine??? All those folds? There is always room for Jello.

The gift that keeps on giving...

When a TSA person does a pat down..do they actually have to lift the folds, or do they just lightly fondle the peaks.....

Either way....not good.....

What the hell is going on here?? I turn away from the board to attend the Betty White appearance at Target and this thread is out of control!

What the hell is going on here?? I turn away from the board to attend the Betty White appearance at Target and this thread is out of control!

MC!! Did lego land at the retirement home get out early??? Or did you cut off the rubber hand cuff restraints and break out of there?

MC

This may need to go on the Suggestion Forum, but you may want to consider starting a Drunkard Forum here on the Naked. Seems there's a demand.

It truly is stunning how quickly these threads veer off into the gutter! One minute Steve is thanking everyone for helping him launch his investment career, and the next people are getting their fat folds fondled (say that 10 times fast) :rolleyes: