The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
sbhproperties

How is this for beginner's luck?

:lol: Just when you think you've seen it all! That's one for the archives, Brian. But then again, isn't that how you guys in North Carolina pronounce it anyway?? :lol:

:lol: Just when you think you've seen it all! That's one for the archives, Brian. But then again, isn't that how you guys in North Carolina pronounce it anyway?? :P

Hey now, us Nawth Kakalakians resemble that comment! :lol:

I would give this an A for effort if it were "Rint To On" or anything close, but this isn't even on the runway!

BWHAHA! Love it!

I know a realtor named Owen. Maybe he would be interested in buying the signs from you. :lol:

This might be a good marketing tactic on finding sellers. Just stick a "Rent to Brian" sign down in their yard and wait for the call. I will let you know how this works for me...

This might be a good marketing tactic on finding sellers. Just stick a "Rent to Brian" sign down in their yard and wait for the call. I will let you know how this works for me...

Holy Crap! What kind of sign maker did you hire??????

Sorry, but my sign maker WOULDN'T even start on my signs without me faxing him back the PROOF (a photocopy of the sign) without my Signature before even making the sign, which was to my specifics, which included MY specific WORDING, Font Size, Spacing, and Colours. That way, once he made the signs and the weren't right, then that would be MY fault!

WOW! I think next time you need to work with a COMPETENT sign maker to make sure that you both get it right~!

Oh well! Live and learn.

Nonetheless, I did find it very humourus. Sorry, but it was cute! Don't worry about the typo, as most people won't even clue in. A Serious T/B won't care either!

Good luck to ya!

WCG

Holy Crap! What kind of sign maker did you hire??????

Sorry, but my sign maker WOULDN'T even start on my signs without me faxing him back the PROOF (a photocopy of the sign) without my Signature before even making the sign, which was to my specifics, which included MY specific WORDING, Font Size, Spacing, and Colours. That way, once he made the signs and the weren't right, then that would be MY fault!

WOW! I think next time you need to work with a COMPETENT sign maker to make sure that you both get it right~!

Oh well! Live and learn.

Nonetheless, I did find it very humourus. Sorry, but it was cute! Don't worry about the typo, as most people won't even clue in. A Serious T/B won't care either!

Good luck to ya!

WCG

I will take your suggestions and run with them next time I order signs! Luckily, the sign maker was able to fix them pretty quickly before I met with the homeowner, so I didn't have to make 2 trips to the house.