The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
option8

Investment Opportunity

Okay folks!

This may be my most unusual post to date, but maybe someone out there can help.

I am helping a friend raise funding for a Golf Booking / Management system that

has passed proof of concept and already has installations. This system

is up an running in Australia and positioned for immediate world wide launch.

It includes an interactive voice response system via 1800 number and a

sophisticated web application for booking tee times, reviewing couse particulars and more ---no lines! The system has a transactional model that is unique in the golfing industry --- the round of golf is paid for, royalties come off the top and the funds are then transferred to the appropriate golf course. The system is featured in a case study on Intel's corporate website. It has been developed over the last 4 1/2 years. This industry is in it's infancy --- golf is still managed manually! Everything else uses technology; why not golf.

My friend currently is in the states trying to raise approximately $ 3 million (USD) in order to present a clean corporate shell, which will enable him to license the worldwide rights (the licensee is ready to go!) and operating funds for 18 months enabling him to launch in the US. This is an equity opportunity with 3 revenue streams.

Time is of the essence, so, if you know of any high net worth individuals who would be interested in taking a look, we have all the pertinent documents available in PDF form. (They should probably be able to count high and fast!! Why? Consider the following: Do you know how many rounds of golf are played globally on an annual basis. Even if you just look at the rounds played in the US alone... The numbers are staggering! Modest market penetration equals huge earnings.). Contact me at this email: inhighgear@ameritech.net and I will happily supply the details.

If anyone can help us, I'd be grateful forever!

option8

Sign in to follow this