The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
joefitness123

INVESTMENT PROPERTIES

WHO AND WHAT LENDERS ARE STILL ALLOWING BUY AND SELL PROPERTIES WITHOUT TITLE SEASONING..BUY TODAY, SELL TOMMORROW..

It all depends on the states you are buying and selling in however there are plenty of them out there. Please provide the states you are talking about and I will look to point you in the right direction

In Washington State we are hearing from our mortgage brokers that it will be difficult to get our tennant buyers FHA financing when it comes time for them to exercise their option. We must be on title for 3 months or our tennant will not qualify for a FHA loan. Since most of these will be Sandwich leases that presents a problem.

We are trying to figure out a good solution to this problem. Any one else facing this and have a good solution?

Thanks!

James

The solution is to avoid FHA mortgages. Find yourself a knowledgeable, investor friendly mortgage broker. He or she will be able to find you some money sources.

The solution is to avoid FHA mortgages. Find yourself a knowledgeable, investor friendly mortgage broker. He or she will be able to find you some money sources.

Hi Michael! Long time no talk!

yes that is indeed a solution to the problem. We were hoping to use FHA because of the low down payment requirements ( we actually want our TB's to cash us out). I understand it's much harder to find low down payment programs now a days!

thx!

James

Hello, Mr. T. Long time. Glad to see you back and still involved in this stuff. Let me know if you need anything. You know where I hide.

The mortgage industry has cetainly done a 180 since the heady years of '01 - '05. While financing is difficult, it isn't impossible. As I mentioned earlier, find an established, well connected mortgage broker. A good one can be your greatest resource these days.