The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jeremy

This may be a little off the wall or extreme......

This may be a little off the wall or extreme and I'm almost certain that no one on here has seen a post such as this but here goes...

I JUST QUIT SMOKING!!!!! AS OF RIGHT NOW THE TIME IS 1:20 PM EST AND I QUIT SMOKING. MANY IN MY LIFE NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD SEE THE DAY BUT NOW IT'S HERE.

Just stopping by to let everyone know.

Jeremy

That's great news, Jeremy! Congratulations! Give me your address and I'll mail you one of my favorite cigars to celebrate with!! :wacko:

I quit on wendseday last week. are you using anything? I used a tooth extraction :wacko: didn't want the dry socket....

Congrats

Tony,

I am using nothing but motivation.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Motivation to try out for a local semi-pro football team next year, motivation to keep my family healthy and above all, for myself.

CONGRATS TO YOU TOO!!!!!!

Jeremy

I used to smoke 5 packs a day...until I lost one of my lungs...and it cut my smoking in half. :wacko:

Good decision Jeremy!

I used to smoke 5 packs a day...until I lost one of my lungs...and it cut my smoking in half. :wacko:

Good decision Jeremy!

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Bodies, The Exhibition? It's been making its way around the world and is right now in Fort Lauderdale. Went to see it a few weeks ago. Amazing stuff, to say the least. But most memorable for me was the smoker's lung that was on exhibit, versus a non smokers. If that doesn't scare anyone to stop smoking, nothing will!

But most memorable for me was the smoker's lung that was on exhibit, versus a non smokers. If that doesn't scare anyone to stop smoking, nothing will!

..Or the "I suck butts" tee-shirt :angry:

..Or the "I suck butts" tee-shirt
:angry:

Back in the days of the J.O.B. ....like uumm...about a month ago :wacko: There were alot of suck butts also. :blink:

Jeremy,

how are you doing? I hope you stuck with it.......

I am still smoke free, not even 1 little puff