The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Can You Guess What This Is?

Can you guess by looking at these pictures taken from my next door neighbor, what is going on not only in his house but in the entire block errr, town :)

post-711-1205611545.jpg post-711-1205611591.jpg post-711-1205611625.jpg post-711-1205611640.jpg

BEV!

Very busy these days in my hood :D

I'm guessing they're discussing how great things will be once Obama is elected President.

And when did you move to Afghanistan??

I didn't have to move because Afghanistan came to me 10 yrs ago :)

These people own the entire central valley, they own every business, every quiznos, every starbucks, every house, geeezz :(

Anyway, the answer to my question is that these are the top dogs investors, developers and builders.

They are bidding on every single house in my hood as they are all being sold via auction sale.

All I gotta do is go outside and pepper my biz cards to them and BAM!

Is been like this for the past few weeks.. it gets so tiring :D

BEV!

I'm guessing they're discussing how great things will be once Obama is elected President.

I think they're Sikhs, not Muslims. Muslims favor Arab headdress, which doesn't look like that. Btw, it's mortally offensive to a Sikh to confuse them with Muslims. Muslims killed 60-70 million Indians by way of war and wholesale mass extermination, so "no love lost between them" would be a gross understatement.

I bet Uncle Sam Gave them the loan (low interest or a grant) fo every biz to. But you know what more power to em. Cause they are livin the life dream. Uncle Sam will give just about any one a loan or grant so he can collect more taxes.

Or the men are supose to be hiding as the girl counts

I bet Uncle Sam Gave them the loan (low interest or a grant) fo every biz to. But you know what more power to em.
Actually, you're partially right, Tony!

From what they tell me (Middle eastern ppl friends of mine), their Government over there pays them via grant any where between $100K and up to come to the USA for the sole purpose of starting a biz. Is like a requirement for them other than a visa to come to the USA to also get that grant.

I've seen youth (19 yrs 20's) already own their own starbucks, real estate etc.

I don't know when does Uncle Sam comes in if at all, but the truth is that most if not all of the ppl from that part of Middle East comes loaded with $$ dollars into the USA thanks to their Government!

BEV!

Y'all shouldn't judge someone just because they wear

towels around their heads and have darker skin tones.

They're no different than than us and are just as American

as we are!

My answer is that they're in town for the 7-11 Convention

and are trying to curtail the rising Slurpee costs and inherent

effects on customer relations.

:D

At least they are "outsoursing" the jobs TO america! Seems like everyone is bailing to other countries for cheap labor and cheaper goods.

The Indian embassy in NY NY received 2 times as many request for work visas in 2007 then in 2006 (thats from US citizens to work in India)......

Hmmm.... think like investors folks =). Investors usually jump in when the masses are thinking its a bad place to be. Anyone who looks like a terrorist wouldn't want to do much, as far as business goes, in the US.... so its like the bottoming slope of a stock in the market. These guys know that it is the perfect time to get involved and make some real money =). Give it some time... these guys will eventually sell everything to the next people we go to war with, heh.

Thats my broad opinion.

I would be studying the why and stuff that has them all concentrated there and duplicate it myself. Im sure there is a reason that makes perfect sense!