The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
-Tony-

Where is everyone

Look what I found over in the real estate forsale section

post-52-1205878631.jpg

seriously, it's been deaaadddddd lately around these parts!! :glare:

seriously, it's been deaaadddddd lately around these parts!! :lol:
Yes, it has. I've noticed the same on a few other real estate sites, too. I assume it has everything to do with the gloom and doom real estate headlines we are reading everyday, with the side dish of economic calamity that is the stock market. Toss in some over reactions from the Federal Reserve, and we have the Perfect Storm for a panic. Truth is, for someone just starting out, I can't imagine there being a better time for finding willing sellers.

Be that as it may, a lot of would be/wanna be investors have been scared away. At least, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it. :glare:

I am a bad investor for not posting..Have been doing a lot of short sales...Have a few CA in the works will post the details once competed. :glare:

I am a bad investor for not posting..Have been doing a lot of short sales...Have a few CA in the works will post the details once competed. :glare:
Actually, that means you are a good investor. You're doin' deals! :lol:

seriously, it's been deaaadddddd lately around these parts!! :lol:
Yes, it has. I've noticed the same on a few other real estate sites, too. I assume it has everything to do with the gloom and doom real estate headlines we are reading everyday, with the side dish of economic calamity that is the stock market. Toss in some over reactions from the Federal Reserve, and we have the Perfect Storm for a panic. Truth is, for someone just starting out, I can't imagine there being a better time for finding willing sellers.

Be that as it may, a lot of would be/wanna be investors have been scared away. At least, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it. :glare:

MC,

We're on eBay! :(

Where else would we be?? :D