The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
townes

Foreign Nationals

Hello all,

Our company has been experiencing a sharp rise in the number of foreign investors that are purchasing our properties in the US. We are currently exploring options for foreign national financing. Does anyone have any experience in this type of lending or any knowledge that they would like to share?

Thank you

Here in south FL, with such a high number of foreign nationals, there are numerous mortgage companies that claim to specialize in loaning to that segment. I have no first hand experience with any of them. But if you do a Google search for "financing foreign nationals" or something similar, I think you'll find a wealth of info. Good luck.

Here in south FL, with such a high number of foreign nationals, there are numerous mortgage companies that claim to specialize in loaning to that segment. I have no first hand experience with any of them. But if you do a Google search for "financing foreign nationals" or something similar, I think you'll find a wealth of info. Good luck.

MC, do you have stock in google? And are Canadians considered foreign nationals?

Yes, I have stock in Google. I bought it when it was a penny stock trading at .14/share. :glare:

Good question regarding the Canadians. I think we need to have a national dialogue about closing down our northern border. Too many Quebec license plates down here as it is. Wonder what Obama's policy about Canadians will be?

Give em a license, with the stipulation that they have to vote for him even if they are the "typical white person".

Give em a license, with the stipulation that they have to vote for him even if they are the "typical white person".
:glare: