The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
West Coast Girl

Which Celebrity Are You?

I had a bit of fun with this recently and I wanted to share it with you. It’s a site that not only tells you which celebrity you look but also gives you a % match. You upload your photo and it spits out the match:

Celebrity Profile -- click here

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3:

Just click on browse, then go to your pics and click on it and select open to upload it then hit Run Face Recognition.

I would love to hear what forum members here "really" look like! :wacko:

This should be interesting.

I'll go first ... I look like Shannon Doherty :P

However, with a second of pic of me I submitted, it said that I resemble John Cleese! :o That is not good! Definitely NOT!

Well.....I guess it could be worse...

72% ~ Jim Carrey

70% ~ Greg Lamond

68% ~ Michael Vartan

62% ~ David Spade <---- EEK!

Okay my turn.....

Mine is no surprise as I have always known this one and have been asked several times if there's any relation to this other gal with me (we kinda look similar at times)

My look-a-like is Rachel Ray

fhm_rachaelray-thumb.jpg

Hey Admin,

I did you and it gave me this!!!

Arnold_Ruutel_4.jpg

Don't know when that picture was taken, but Rachel Ray has put on about thirty pounds since then. Methinks she's been diving into the gravy sandwiches as of late.

And who is that distinguished gentleman that you are ga-ga over?

Fun! Here's what it came up with for me, in order:

Andie MacDowell (oh Man...I LOVE her!)

Jennifer Lopez (what can I say?)

Francis Ford Coppola (now we're moving closer to the truth)

Don Adams (yep)

I think the real question here is ... when you see Francis Ford Coppola do you think "wow, he's sort of got that Jennifer Lopez/Andie MacDowell thing going on." Well, do ya?

Dan

Female =Beyonce Knowles 61%

Male = John Rawls 61% (Yuck!)

Bono 50%

I wouldn't mind being Bono Knowles :wacko:

Phil

That's pretty cool! It's good to know that my life-long conclusion of "winning of the genetic lottery" has been scientifically confirmed:

Female: 74% Demi Moore 73% Keira Knightly

Male: 70% Michael Owen 68% Mathew McConaughey

I have also been compared to a young, ruggedly handsome Stanley Tucci also..... :glare:

That's pretty cool! It's good to know that my life-long conclusion of "winning of the genetic lottery" has been scientifically confirmed:

I have also been compared to a young, ruggedly handsome Stanley Tucci also..... :glare:

Sooooooooooooooo Brian,

You single? :D

I ain't shy (well, actually I am), but I just couldn't resist ^_^

I was wondering how many hotties were here on this board. You just can't beat brains and good looks ya know! :lol:

. . .I was wondering how many hotties were here on this board. You just can't beat brains and good looks ya know! :glare:
Tell me about it, Jean. That's been my cross to bear since childhood. ^_^

I was wondering how many hotties were here on this board. You just can't beat brains and good looks ya know! :lol:

Awwwwe, thanks Jean :closedeyes:

Welcome to my world B) hehe!

BEV!

I have also been compared to a young, ruggedly handsome Stanley Tucci also..... :closedeyes:

Sooooooooooooooo Brian,

You single? :D

I ain't shy (well, actually I am), but I just couldn't resist :lol:

I was wondering how many hotties were here on this board. You just can't beat brains and good looks ya know! B)

Lol of course! It's just so hard finding someone that appreciates me for my genius, ya know? It doesn't exactly help that I've been voted the world's sexiest genius by a panel of my peers. I mean c'mon, my eyes are up here! ;)

Tell me about it, Jean. That's been my cross to bear since childhood.
Exactly! :lol: