The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
CS1977

Repeat Offender!

So one of the houses I moved in 6 days for a cool 6k option fee two yrs ago this month (and talked about in this very thread)......owner contacted me and said t/b was not exercising option and wants me to help her out again. Signed the contract today! Now while I know the market is not as hot, it is a very sought after school district so I'm going to market the crap outta it!

Mama needs some brand new shoes for the spring

So one of the houses I moved in 6 days for a cool 6k option fee two yrs ago this month (and talked about in this very thread)......owner contacted me and said t/b was not exercising option and wants me to help her out again. Signed the contract today! Now while I know the market is not as hot, it is a very sought after school district so I'm going to market the crap outta it!

Good going! I'm sure you'll have no problem moving this one with a little work

Phil

Come on over, Christine. My wife has around 60 pairs, (at last count). I'm sure she won't notice if you slip away with one or two. . .

Oh, and way to double dip. The homeowner calls and tells you to do it again. Those are the best kinds of deals. Nothing to explain, nothing to sell, nothing to do but find a new t/b. :)

Nice going Christine! You must have really impressed the seller and they trust what you do.

Phil, did you ever close your repeat CA?

Thanks guys!

Nice going Christine! You must have really impressed the seller and they trust what you do.

Phil, did you ever close your repeat CA?

Funny you should ask, Steve. I almost pulled a BEV! with this one (quick turnaround), but the T/B I had lined up flaked at the last minute. Not to worry though, I had a showing over the weekend, and expect to have cash-in-hand within the next couple of days. <_<

Phil