The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Prosper43 Turns 44 Today??

Does this mean you're going to be asking the all-powerful Admin-man to change your screen name? :angry:

Enjoy your day. Go wild and splurge. How about treating yourself to a gallon of some of California's finest premium gasoline? :)

Does this mean you're going to be asking the all-powerful Admin-man to change your screen name? :P

Enjoy your day. Go wild and splurge. How about treating yourself to a gallon of some of California's finest premium gasoline? :huh:

Thanks, MC! After treating myself to our fine premium gas :) me and the wifey are going to drive up to the Napa Valley where I will treat myself to a gallon of California's finest wine :angry:

Phil

I'll bet the gallon of gas is more than the gallon of wine. . .at least if you drink the kind of wine I'm used to. :)

Thank you for the warm Birhtday wishes everyone! After I recover from a little too much Resveratrol consumption (red wine) yesterday , its back to RE investing!

Phil

p.s. Admin what's the charge to change my ID to Prosper44? :)

. . .p.s. Admin what's the charge to change my ID to Prosper44? :)
One gallon of California Premium gasoline, or an all expenses paid trip for two to Napa Valley, which ever is cheaper.

Or you can just tell me you want the change made and I will work my magic behind the scenes :angry:

. . .p.s. Admin what's the charge to change my ID to Prosper44? :)
One gallon of California Premium gasoline, or an all expenses paid trip for two to Napa Valley, which ever is cheaper.

...Close call! :angry::huh::P

Or you can just tell me you want the change made and I will work my magic behind the scenes ;)

...If you can make the change for me, that would be great, Mr. Wizard B)

Thanks!

Phil

...If you can make the change for me, that would be great, Mr. Wizard :)

Thanks!

Phil

By the powers granted to me from some unknown higher authority, you are now prosper44. Be fruitful and multiply.