The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Andrew Ikeda

Funding for WA and OR investors/buyers!

Greetings Everyone:

If you are investing in property in Washington or Oregon State, I would like to direct your attention to my partner Joe Schwary. Joe is also an investor in addition to being a loan officer.

We both represent a company called US Funding, Inc. which is owned and operated by a former real estate investor with 20 year experience (Greg Fowler).

US Funding specializes in funding for investors although private parties are also invited to apply. We currently have 1% and 2% loans (5.44% APR). We do non-owner occupied 100% loans, refinances, etc.

US Funding is doing business in Oregon and Washington only at this time although we have contacts throughout the other 48 States.

For more information, please feel free to contact either me (Andrew) at: andikeda@netscape.net or my partner Joe Schwary at: joe.s@usfundinggrp.com; 1-888-889-1640; Fax: 360-260-3272; 1101 SE Tech Center Drive, Bldg 14, Suite 180, Vancouver, WA 98683.

I am very confident that we can help investors and the public alike with the best possible deals out there. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Andrew Ikeda

AJAX PROPERTIES, LLC

P.O. Box 1771

Woodland, WA 98674

Phone: (360) 909-3374

Hello, Andrew, and thank you for the useful information. I'm sure you'll be able to help many investors out your way. Best wishes, and stay in touch with us here!