The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Kourtneyslove1

NINA Alternatives

I have a relative with an excellent fico score but who can not document all his income. The NINA loans are all but dead so we are seeking alternatives, creativity, options, out the box, off the table even out the window suggestions. Would appreciate emails rather then post: Kourtneyslove1@yahoo.com

By NINA, I assume you mean No Income, No Asset? If so, I suspect that is going to be damn near impossible to find in our present lending environment.

Seller financing

Private Lender financing

Jonathan mentioned private funding, you might want to check out Prosper.com. It's a community of investors and people looking for money to borrow. I've never personally used them, but have heard good things about it.

Seller financing

Private Lender financing

Jonathan mentioned private funding, you might want to check out Prosper.com. It's a community of investors and people looking for money to borrow. I've never personally used them, but have heard good things about it.

The only potential problem with Prosper from what I can see is that the max loan available is $25K.