The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Ikeda

A couple more good jokes

Hello Everyone:

Enjoy these new jokes! I think they are pretty funny!!

A blonde is trying to get across a river one day and there are no bridges or any boats or any means within sight. She walks up and down the bank for awhile when suddenly she catches glimpse of another blonde on the other side of the river.

So she yells to the other blonde: "Yooo-hooo! Say, how do I get to the other side of the river?"

The other blonde pauses for a moment to reflect on this dilema, then she replies: "You ARE on the other side of the river!" hahahaha :D

A young boys' parents are going through a divorce proceeding in the Seattle area.

The judge asks the boy: "So then, do you want to live with your father?" The boy responds: "No way, he always beats me!" The judge then asks: "So then, you prefer to live with your mother?" Again, the boy responds: "No way, she always beats me too!" The judge then suggests to the boy: "How about living with your aunt then?" The boy responds again: "No way, she really beats up on me!"

The judge is now frustrated and turns to the boy inquiring: "Well then, who do you want to live with?!?!". The boy responds: "I want to live with the Mariners...they never beat anyone!!" hahahaha!! :D (Ok, this was in the not so distant past...before A-Rod and Ichiro came along!)

Sign in to follow this