The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
lanceh

wonderful start to my day!

Hey everyone,

So I have been trying to figure out which books and cd's to sell to try to come up with the $97 for the manual when I saw this. :lol:

Post something in any of the forums that I, or even another member thinks is particularly worthy, and I'll fire off to the lucky recipient a free copy of my book, The Naked Investor, (The Creative Techniques of Lease Purchasing Stripped to the Bare Essentials).

It could be something controversial <_< or side splitting funny :P in OFF TOPIC.

Maybe something especially helpful to your fellow investors and newbies here on the forums.

In other words, anything that strikes me as worthy. So, don't be shy. Let's all have some fun, live and learn, educate, laugh, do deals, earn profits, and prosper.

I posted a bunch of internet resources in the lease section, at the time I wasn't trying for the free manual since I didn't know about it. I doubt that by itself is enough to earn me one and since I don't want to sell my rich dad poor dad books, and I don't think I can get 100 bucks for cd's like chumbawamba and sugar ray, I thought I would take my shot at side splitting funny. :o

So here it is:

So I'm on my way to school this morning (I go to the u of MN) I'm about ten miles away from home when I realize I had forgot my phone and my wallet which I need to pay for parking. So I turn around and go home to get, only 20 mins of extra drive time.

So now I’m back on the road driving down the freeway and about half way to school this morning (its about a 45 min drive), everything is going great, theres no traffic, I’m not running late ( even with my 20 min detour), just enjoying the drive and listening to music. Then I decide to get a drink…

I brought a new water with so I opened it and took a little drink, when I went to put the cap back on, it slipped.

I dumped three quarters of the bottle right on the crotch of my pants, not down my shirt, not by the waste of my pants or on my legs, not one drop landed there, the entire thing went on the inside half of both my legs and then down between my legs and onto my butt. I couldn’t have looked worse even if I had actually peed my pants!

So then I’m trying to figure out what to do.

I’m trying to think if there is anywhere that there would be a blow dryer like at a gas station or something. I couldn’t think of anything so I turned the heat on as high as it would go and all on the one that blows on your face, closed the passenger side vents, pointed my vents at my crotch! So now I'm driving 70 down a 6 lane freeway swirving all over the place and sweating from the heat and trying to stand up in my car while driving so the heat blows on my crotch to dry my pants off (and I'm a pretty big buy, 6' 260 lbs) Just picture that for a second. Everyone thought I was crazy, including the cop whose lights then flashed in my mirror!

So the cop comes up to the door and askes where I'm going and if it is my car or my dads (I have military purple heart plates so they never believe that its mine since I'm 22). I told him it was mine and I was on my way to school. I wasn't sure if he noticed my pants or not so when he asked why I was swirving all over I just pointed down! The officer started laughing like I've never seen anyone laugh before. He had tears running down his face and while laughing just said stop at the gas station next time, now go to school!

Hows that for a way to start your day! Oh and by the way, the heat blowing thing worked and my pants were basically dry by the time I got to school!

Hope that makes someones day seem better!

Lance