The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lacashman

Loans For Investors

I work for First Source Financial USA. We offer a full range of loans for investors. Loans that we offer include 100% LTV NOO loans, non seasoned cashout refi's up to 90% LTV.

If your TB'er has been in the property for 12 months, has checks that show that the rent was paid on time and a FICO over 500. It is possible for them to cash you out.

I work with several Hard Money Lenders, min. loans size is $50,000. The one with the best rates and terms has a min. loan size of $100,000.

James Strange

First Source Financial USA

318-547-2574

lacashman,

welcome good to see you made it over from TCI...

I try to find diferent sites but sometimes I am so busy that I can only hit a few.

I will try to drop by more often.

pick up 5-10 pre foreclosure properties per month with a 65% or less LTV based on current market conditions. I am looking for the best terms to borrow money or am willing to JV on the deals. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Ron Klug

can we go for 6 yr old post :P just kiddin I know your new to the forum, but instead of posting to a really old thread you could PM the member to see if they are still in the biz...

I work for First Source Financial USA. We offer a full range of loans for investors. Loans that we offer include 100% LTV NOO loans, non seasoned cashout refi's up to 90% LTV.

If your TB'er has been in the property for 12 months, has checks that show that the rent was paid on time and a FICO over 500. It is possible for them to cash you out.

I work with several Hard Money Lenders, min. loans size is $50,000. The one with the best rates and terms has a min. loan size of $100,000.

James Strange

First Source Financial USA

318-547-2574

James, good afternoon...

I am looking for the following:

80% and 90% stated income and full doc, non owner occupied condos in Florida and las Veas, priced between 200,000 and 300,000. Also,

90% Stated income and full doc, owner occupied in San Diego California, priced between 275,000 and 325,000.

Please call (510) 205-2237 with info...or e-mail might be better: Rafaelgrc007@gmail.com

I thank you in advance

Rafael

Sign in to follow this