The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
J.D.

800#s anyone..

Hey Invester Peeps,

Not sure who uses them or not but I just got an 800 service from Toll free express.

It very affordable and has some great features. You can use it for tracking your marketing etc.

I'm sure you vets in the house know all about it. :lol:

Anyway, just adding my 2 cents. Check it out.

JD

Hey JD,

Thanks for the info, as i am looking into 800#.The price is right!

My question is, do you have a web site and if so, can you add your number to it?

I think i read that some web site builders require you to use their 800 #s'

A web site is next for me but i want to be sure i can use my own 800.

Hey Poorman,

I dont have a web site at the moment but I can tell you I wouldn't have one that I couldn't use my own 800 on!

JD

rex, i think i seen your presence on some other forums. i can say you get around. i don't think i would have found this community had it not been for an email i received. scanning through some of the threads around here i am glad i found it.

rex, i think i seen your presence on some other forums. i can say you get around. i don't think i would have found this community had it not been for an email i received. scanning through some of the threads around here i am glad i found it.

You can't go wrong here. I use to frequent the message boards a lot over the years. More or less.