The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bj2964

Free Web Site

Hey guys, I am new to the real estate game and I want to get started but I need help. I build web sites and I am offering this… I need a mentor who can show me how to find deals in the Georgia area, and coach me through a couple. I am willing to give that person 50% of my first five deals and 20% of the next five and then 10 % of the next five. Also I will build that person a web site for free and show you how to maintain it. Here are a couple of sites I have put together for people: inforeclosure.net, carsonsvideo.com, 4weddingcoordinator.us, and nhisfavr.com just to name a few.

Thank you for your time

bj2964,

To be honest I think you are offering way to much for this service. I think you would probably be comfortable after 3 maybe 4 deals, why go all the way out to 15. If you think about it that could be 6-24 month to end your contract. but, the website is a nice kicker.....

Sign in to follow this