The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
northwest realeaste

FAST/EASY/HARD MONEY

IF YOU NEED FAST/EASY/HARD MONEY / WE NEED TO TALK

This is 1 year term 18 % monthly intrest payments :::::: is for investors only

Your credit is not checked your loan is based on the real estate for up to 70 % of the after rehab value

For more information contact at::::: bsat001@yahoo.com

where is this money coming from a line of credit?

No this is not a line of credit >>>or your credit would be checked

This is a loan based upon the after rehab value of a property

Thatyou would be buying as a investor >>>> not for you to buy and live in

no i mean are you getting the money from a line of credit, because those rates are kind of steep? although it doesn't matter where the money is coming from, and it sounds like a good deal if no credit is being checked. ;)

OKAY you are right it is a good deal and your credit is not checked in any way !!!

Are you looking to get a loan ? If so and you would like to get in on this deal as you have no other options you need to email me so we can get this going for you today !!! email me bsat001@yahoo.com

Hello all. I am new to this forum. It's very informative.

Is this lender legit? Has anyone worked this them. Please let me know. I am a loan officer in Philly and I have a number of clients that would be able to take advantage of this lender.

Hello all. I am new to this forum. It's very informative.

Is this lender legit? Has anyone worked this them. Please let me know. I am a loan officer in Philly and I have a number of clients that would be able to take advantage of this lender.

Hello, realestatein2008, and welcome to The Naked Investor!

Is this lender legit? I can't say from personal experience, never having contacted or spoken with him. If you decide to move forward with this, the usual caveats apply. In other words, do your due diligence and pay no upfront money.

SO guess from the no replies every one has all the hard money loans they need ?

And there is no one who needs a short hard money loan with bad credit ?

WOW this would make me think all is right and good for all in the investor world ?

Please let me introduce you to the investing world of Lease Purchasing...No banks...No cash...and No credit needed. It's a beautiful thing!

Hello Steve, can you introduce me the world of lease purchasing? I know the basics but not sure how the deal should be set up in terms of ltv max, what type of seller should I look for besides motivated, etc.?