The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Craig

Corporate Credit

Has anyone used a service to establish a large line of credit for your corporation? I have a deal in the works which has been approved for a large line of corporate credit. All the service fees are being paid by a partner in the deal. I would be interested in talking to anyone experiencing this type of transaction or service?

Has anyone used a service to establish a large line of credit for your corporation? I have a deal in the works which has been approved for a large line of corporate credit. All the service fees are being paid by a partner in the deal. I would be interested in talking to anyone experiencing this type of transaction or service?

I would like to know more about the deal you have going

Can you send me some informationas to who /what /where /ect you know

Hey Guy,

I am familiar with Trent Lee who owns CCC and he is a great guy although I would say to stay away fom the system as it costs money and you could do this yourself. First though, please tell me what you are planning on using a line of credit for? I have some sound sources, but knowing what you want to do makes the referring point much easier to do.

Patrick