The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jonathan RexfordFL

Voice Blasting

Would voice blasting be a good alternative to cold calling sellers?

I use voice blasts for calling landlords. I have my campaign programed to leave a message on their answering machines asking if they are interested in renting to own instead of just renting. Leave my name and a call back number and ask them to give me a call if they are interested in talking. Works GREAT!!

I use voice blasts for calling landlords. I have my campaign programed to leave a message on their answering machines asking if they are interested in renting to own instead of just renting. Leave my name and a call back number and ask them to give me a call if they are interested in talking. Works GREAT!!
bwalston, does your message sound like you are an investor/business professional or a regular Joe looking to Rent-To-Own their property?

bwalston, does your message sound like you are an investor/business professional or a regular Joe looking to Rent-To-Own their property?

Hi Steve - My message is along the lines of "hi, my name is Bill and I'm calling about the property you have listed for rent. I was wondering if you would be interested in renting to own instead of just renting the property. If this is something you'd be interested in talking about please give me a call. Again, my name is Bill and my number is XXXXXX."

If the landlord is interested enough to give me a call back I will then go into the explanation of the lease purchase advantage, etc.

Its been working pretty well so far.

regards,

Bill

Works great in what sense? A very high response rate? Low cost? Ease of use?

Would you believe, all of the above? I program my campaign to leave my message only when a machine answers. In my last blast 42 out of 70 messages were delivered. (The numbers to which a message was not left will be carried over to the next blast session.) So far I've received 19 returned calls. It cost about 10 cents per delivered message. Ease of use? I "made" 42 phone calls by uploading a list of numbers and making one recorded message. I think that beats "dialing for dollars" any day. :P

So far I've received 19 returned calls.

how many were motivated to accept your offer?

So far, only five...but we're still dealin' with some :P

So far I've received 19 returned calls.

Five "let's talk" or five signed deals?

Five "let's talk" or five signed deals?

Sorry - I thought the "motivated to accept" was a give away.....five signed deals. :P

Jonathan,

$500 to get started, $27.98/mon plus 3.9/per minute. What do they charge per number for the marketing list? And can you use your own data base of telephone numbers? Can you use one account for two telephone numbers (2 businesses?)

morgan

You can supply your own list. You can also buy the names. I used a company called DMI. Something like 10,000 names for 250.00.

Yes you can use it for anything. You just upload your message.

You refer two people you get your money back.