The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
henneman

Hot New Creative Financing Concept!

I don't know if this NEW Creative Financing Concept will fit any of you, but it's worth a look. It's

working great for us in Denver.

We are effectively working with FSBO's, New Home Builders and this program will even work with

listed property is some cases.

I'm a long time RE Investor and do RE Investment Seminars etc...Recently I connected again with John

Alexander who some of you may be familiar with. He has been in the note industry for years, buying

notes, note seminars, TV training on creating and selling notes etc. He has made millions in notes...

John put together a new twist with his old very successful note concept that is just exploding around the

county. Basicly you can now connect a Home Seller who has not been able to sell because they

can't find a qualified buyer...We connect these Sellers with qualified buyers who has been turned down

by several lenders. We even snag an "A" buyer occasionally!...The Seller agrees to discount the FHA

appraised value of their home by 10% to 15% and cash out at closing...It's just that simple!

Plus it's HOT for Builders too! What Builder in the country wouldn't discount all or part of his inventory

10% to 15% to reduce his interest payments. Most are trying any creative financing concept they can

to reduce their new home inventory.

Lastly, this past week it was announced that our REIT Investors will provide the money for REO's and Short Sales

in a new partnering concept with ZERO risk to me/you the RE Investor. I'm excited about that!

There is a video overview of this on my website...www.privatefundingbrokers.com

To your success,

Duane Henneman

Denver, Colorado

303-480-5708

www.privatefundingbrokers.com

privatefundingbrokers@gmail.com

I don't know if this NEW Creative Financing Concept will fit any of you, but it's worth a look. It's

working great for us in Denver.

We are effectively working with FSBO's, New Home Builders and this program will even work with

listed property is some cases.

I'm a long time RE Investor and do RE Investment Seminars etc...Recently I connected again with John

Alexander who some of you may be familiar with. He has been in the note industry for years, buying

notes, note seminars, TV training on creating and selling notes etc. He has made millions in notes...

John put together a new twist with his old very successful note concept that is just exploding around the

county. Basicly you can now connect a Home Seller who has not been able to sell because they

can't find a qualified buyer...We connect these Sellers with qualified buyers who has been turned down

by several lenders. We even snag an "A" buyer occasionally!...The Seller agrees to discount the FHA

appraised value of their home by 10% to 15% and cash out at closing...It's just that simple!

Plus it's HOT for Builders too! What Builder in the country wouldn't discount all or part of his inventory

10% to 15% to reduce his interest payments. Most are trying any creative financing concept they can

to reduce their new home inventory.

Lastly, this past week it was announced that our REIT Investors will provide the money for REO's and Short Sales

in a new partnering concept with ZERO risk to me/you the RE Investor. I'm excited about that!

There is a video overview of this on my website...www.privatefundingbrokers.com

To your success,

Duane Henneman

Denver, Colorado

303-480-5708

www.privatefundingbrokers.com

privatefundingbrokers@gmail.com

Hello everyone- I am new to the naked investor forums and look very foward to sharing my experience and creative knowledge. After reading a couple of topics- this one struck me as interesting. I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on Duane's new creative note concept. Thank you for your time in advance!

mrudd44, welcome aboard.

I'm not familiar with the specifics of Duane's program. I am, however, always skeptical when someone comes over here to post the "latest and greatest" technique, only to then disappear and never be heard from again. So if you are truly interested, I suggest you contact him directly and do your necessary research before signing on the dotted line. Good luck! :wacko: