The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
dionwisn

24hr record mess.

Hey guys I was thinking of running some dummy ads with one of those 24 hour fake operators explaining the benefits of homeownership and a lease purchase (recorded message). I know Conti and Finkel offer one, but where else can those be found for cheap without paying for a whole boot camp? Im getting a lot of potential deals that require a t/b in a week or less and im having to go this route to make a quick buck.

You mean a service like PATLive?

I can't believe you need to explain the benefits of homeownership, that just totally blows me away! I've got T/Bs from all over the place begging me to find them houses and I didn't explain a single thing to them. Sellers are a different story though :P I guess we all have our cross to bear.

I can't believe you need to explain the benefits of homeownership, that just totally blows me away! I've got T/Bs from all over the place begging me to find them houses and I didn't explain a single thing to them. Sellers are a different story though :P I guess we all have our cross to bear.

Yea, were in different parts of the world Doug. Im dealing with alot of crack head's and in my parts 1 out of every five people is HIV positive. :P Homeownership is a dream come true.

Yea, were in different parts of the world Doug. Im dealing with alot of crack head's and in my parts 1 out of every five people is HIV positive. :P Homeownership is a dream come true.

you are dealing with the wrong clientele. people with those types of disabilities can't afford a home and if they are collecting a check they won't be able to buy a home. you need to deal with tb's that can actually cash you out or else you will be wasting your time. honestly do you really think a crack head can save up the money you need for a ca? you have to catch them before the cash that accident check.

Just kiddin. Crack heads are not my target market for T/B's. :P I just scooped up another 2k from a t/b bout an hour ago. No sign's of burnt lips but surely his teeth looked like they have been grinding on something. We'll see if this one pans out. :P

Just kiddin. Crack heads are not my target market for T/B's. :P I just scooped up another 2k from a t/b bout an hour ago. No sign's of burnt lips but surely his teeth looked like they have been grinding on something. We'll see if this one pans out. :P

OK, you say "we'll see if this one pans out"!

Are you kidding us again?

You NEED to know for sure BEFORE you take a potential's T/B's money if it's going to work out or not.

The ONLY way you can do this is to hook up with your mortgage broker to make sure that they will qualify for a loan at the end of the lease option period!

If you don't, you run into all kinds of ugly situations!

1. The T/B loses their money! Not good at all!

2. The Seller doesn't sell their house! Not good at all, again!

3. You get a bad reputation! Definitely, not good!

I can't stress enough how you not only do your due dilligence when dealing with sellers, but with T/Bs as well!

I wish you luck!

WCG aka Jean

The ONLY way you can do this is to hook up with your mortgage broker to make sure that they will qualify for a loan at the end of the lease option period!

If you don't, you run into all kinds of ugly situations!

1. The T/B loses their money! Not good at all!

2. The Seller doesn't sell their house! Not good at all, again!

3. You get a bad reputation! Definitely, not good!

I can't stress enough how you not only do your due dilligence when dealing with sellers, but with T/Bs as well!

its the tb's responsibility to get things in order. most of the time it doesn't matter what type of credit they have today. If they make timely payments for the next 12-24 months on the rent and all other bills, they will qualify for a mortgage, but the d-t-i will have to be in line as well. all you have to do is follow up with a letter along with the statement reminding them to pay all of their bills on time and the count down is on before they actually become a homeowner. and you can't wait to see them make that major change in their life.

Do that and you won't have to worry about the tb tarnishing your credit. in fact if they don't qualify, they will know its their fault and tell everyone how you were so wonderful to work with.

As for the seller, you should be telling them that you are subletting the property and in order for you to cash them out, your tb will have to secure a loan or the property must appreciate to a point where it will make sense for you to pay off their loan.

disclose everything up front and you shouldn't have to worry about your reputation.