The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Phone - Email Script I Use

Come on MC :angry: ....Spread the love! Some of us ARE still waiting for that certain someone as well as our first deals. We have to keep the faith that someday they'll both mistakenly stumble upon us. :P

Sincerely,

Darin=Eternal "glass half-full" optimist :wub:

... We have to keep the faith that someday they'll both mistakenly stumble upon us. :P
What?! And end up like the Admin? YIKES!!!! gigles.gif

Diver...

Sure Bev-I need all the help I can get, and may I say you are very good looking. Diver :wub:
Thanks, sweetness.

The rest of you who are posting here, .."you're welcome"

BEV! "Glass Over-Flowing" optimist :angry:

Guest jvmccall

BEV!

Have you finished this eBook yet? Just wondering. Love reading your posts!

Joe

BEV!

Have you finished this eBook yet? Just wondering. Love reading your posts!

Joe

No, I haven't even started... I think since there's no "one" script that works with every prospect homeowner, it would probably be best to do a blog of which scripts/phone convo approach is working and what is not working for me, instead of an ebook.

Will this ever take place? Is very doable, but when? I can't say but what I can say is that I will announce it here when it happens :(

BEV!

Bev,

I know this is an old thread, but did you ever get your ebook or blog put together?

Lynn (FL)

Sorry to all of you who've been following this thread for so long.. but the truth is, I have not created such ebook.

What I did as most of you already know, is.... I have put some of these scripts on my Facebook private "notes" section for viewing :)

BEV!

I enjoy creating ebooks and I have made several of them (on other topics), so there's still hope peeps :D

Sorry to all of you who've been following this thread for so long.. but the truth is, I have not created such ebook.

What I did as most of you already know, is.... I have put some of these scripts on my Facebook private "notes" section for viewing ;)

BEV!

I enjoy creating ebooks and I have made several of them (on other topics), so there's still hope peeps :D

Bev,

I can't seem to find you on Facebook...but I'd love to look at those scripts. What's a guy to do? :)

Bev,

I can't seem to find you on Facebook...but I'd love to look at those scripts. What's a guy to do? :D

David, looks like you found me after all...... you now have access to my scripts on FaceBook as well :)

BEV!

Lynn,

Great you found me also :)

Admin,

What bar are you in, Lynn? ;)
In the Naked Investor's Bar, Sily :D

For all others, if I don't accept your friends requests quick is because I'm moving to another house starting this evening and won't have internet until who knows when, but if I have the time, I'll be using the library's computer to check in.. I'll be very busy for the next few days or so with the moving, but the good news is that I'll be in the new home for Christmas.. YAY!! :P

BEV!