The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Guest_TyTy

Which way will bring in more responses?

Guest Guest_TyTy

Which way will bring in more responses? Owner Will Finance - Rent To Own or should Rent To Own - Owner Will Finance be first?

Thanks,

Ty

I don't think either way is going to make a huge difference in the response, Ty. Of course, the best way to find out is to keep track of which ad generates more, and better quality, calls. Try both and let us know.

Personally, I'd go with Rent to Own on top. It's always been my preferred way and seems to generate much interest.

Ty

I would also go with Rent to Own. People understand this. I would avoid terms that average people dont understand such as Lease/Purchase. Chances are alot of people really doesnt know what that means. Rent to Own says it all.

Good Luck

Scott(pa)

Which way will bring in more responses? Owner Will Finance - Rent To Own or should Rent To Own - Owner Will Finance be first?

If you are going to owner finance the sale, why bother with "Rent To Own"? What am I missing?

If instead you will take whichever offer is accepted first, then go with a straight Owner Will Finance ad, and a separate Rent To Own ad. Put the Owner Will Finance ad in the property for sale section and the Rent To Own ad in the property for rent section of the classifieds. Two separate markets -- buyers and renters -- suggest two separate ads.