The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Is Your Website Worth Anything?

Check out this powerful toy that tells you the value of your website ($$) or any website online and it tells you how many hits the site gets per day as well as its daily revenue <_<

Next time you see a website for sale that claims to make xxx amount of $, check it out first with this toy and see if is true..

CLICK HERE FOR THE TOY Enter the URL of any site and that's it.

BEV!

Check out this powerful toy that tells you the value of your website ($$) or any website online and it tells you how many hits the site gets per day as well as its daily revenue :rolleyes:

Next time you see a website for sale that claims to make xxx amount of $, check it out first with this toy and see if is true..

BEV!

interesting

Wow, it says my website is worth $12, 726...guessing this can't be too accurate?

..if so, I'd like to sell now :angry:

Check out this powerful toy that tells you the value of your website ($$) or any website online and it tells you how many hits the site gets per day as well as its daily revenue ;)

BEV!

Thanks, that is really handy!

My website is worth money! Wow!

ok, so its about $240... but that is something anyway.

A work in progress...

Dave

www.moneytalksmagazine.com

Personal and Financial Freedom