The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
yoleven

Short Sales r Done Deals

Hello All,

If you are interested in earning a substantial income working short sales, then go to DoneDealSolutions.com and submit a lead.We are closing almost a deal a day and have 500 done deals.

We are currently in Texas,Colorado,California,Arizona,Washington,Nevada,North Carolina.

Please enter my name as your referral,thanks

Dewayne Hudson

dewayne@donedealsolutions.com

I went to the Naked Investor site and it looks as though you have to be a real estate agent in order to submit a short sale. Is this correct, or can anyone submit one. If that's the case, what would the commission be for just someone who knows about a short sale that is available.

Thanks,

Gail

Hi, Gail, and welcome aboard. I'm confused. Can I assume you meant you went to the DoneDealSolutions site to submit your offer?

Sorry, yes I did mean I went to donedealsolutions. I am not a real estate agent, I am an investor who is looking for short sales and I have found some, but if I don't purchase them, I wanted to know if I could submit them to donedeal and make a commission. And if so, what would that be?

Thanks

Gail, I am not familiar with that site nor the folks who operate it. I suppose your best option would be to contact them directly and see if they can help you.