The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Andrew Ikeda

Naked Investor still rocks!

Hey Michael and fellow Naked Investors,

I see you're still rockin and rollin here.

It's been a long time and it's great to be back. Love the jokes on this thread, gotta come back more often for a good laugh.

I'll post more later, keep the laughs coming.

Andrew

Hehe. Thanks for pointing that out, Bev. Andrew has been around since this board's inception. But he's been gone a long while in the interim.

Andrew, good to hear from you again. Hope all is well and everyone is happy and healthy. :angry:

Hehe. Thanks for pointing that out, Bev. Andrew has been around since this board's inception. But he's been gone a long while in the interim.

Andrew, good to hear from you again. Hope all is well and everyone is happy and healthy. :)

Hello Michael, Steve, Bev and everyone!

It's good to be back. We are still in Seoul, South Korea. For the past 4 years I've been working on building businesses online while working. Still interested in r.e. A friend of mine is a MH park manager and I helped out with buying a 1/1 in Mesa, AZ. We are trying to sell it. It's in a senior park.

Back in April this year we had a baby boy. His name is Michael Andrew. He's a cool kid.

We're planning to return in March next year but dont exactly know how that's gonna work. Usually immigration requires me to have a job lined up before my wife and kids can enter (prove that no government support is needed). That's going to be tricky with the economy right now and I have nothing lined up yet. The Korean won rose to 1,500 KRW (From the low 900's) to the USD so my salary is worth about 40% less in USD than earlier this year. So I've got analysis paralysis trying to make sense of all this and figure out what to do.

Yes, Bev, being #3 on this forum is a very cool privilege. Unfortunately, that's about the highest ranking I have at anything in my life. Don't misunderstand, I love this forum regardless of what it's done or hasn't for me.

Enough from me. How are you guys doing? Michael, how's that mean lasagna? The inlaws - or should I not ask (that's for Michael)? :angry: I pray all is well with everyone.

More later. Take care everyone!

Glad to hear from ya again.

Congrats on the baby boy.

His name is Michael Andrew. He's a cool kid.

Care to share your source of inspiration? :)

Yes, Bev, being #3 on this forum is a very cool privilege. Unfortunately, that's about the highest ranking I have at anything in my life. Don't misunderstand, I love this forum regardless of what it's done or hasn't for me.

Don't sweat it, Andrew.

I'm forum member 329, and thanks to this forum I now have 1,000 posts. :angry:

If I can do it, then so can anybody else.

So, all is not lost!

. . .I'm forum member 329, and thanks to this forum I now have 1,000 posts. :angry:! . . .
Damn! That ought to be worth something, don't ya think? I just don't know what. Suggestions?

Hi Jason et all,

His name is Michael Andrew. He's a cool kid.

Care to share your source of inspiration?

My brother's name was Michael. He passed away in 1972 from Leukemia. I did think of Mr. Carbonare though - really!

Don't sweat it, Andrew.

I'm forum member 329, and thanks to this forum I now have 1,000 posts.

If I can do it, then so can anybody else.

So, all is not lost!

Thanks Jason, I feel much better, thanks to you. And congratulations on 1000 posts. Where do you find the time to do all that?

Yes, MC, Jason's stats here out to be worth something. You got me on that too!

My God....Could the real "Andrew" please stand up!

I didn't think I'd see you around again! :rolleyes:

Awesome stuff with little Michael!!!!!

Are you ever coming back to the states?

Adam

Hey Adam,

Yes, it's really me! I know it's hard to believe and you must be pinching yourself twice and thrice but really ....! :glare:

I'm hoping to return to the US in February. It's gonna be real fun proving to immigrations that my family of 4 wont need government assistance and ...

trying to find a job! Especially after what I just read on the internet about 6.5% + unemployment and 550,000 some people outta work. Now I'm starting to wonder!

During my spare time (what little I have), I've been working on some internet businesses. I'm hoping to build something fairly soon. One of them is:

www.high-yield-dividend-investor.com. There are some good REITS stocks below $5/share paying 20%+ in yields and I started a newsletter to give my subscribers updates on all the stocks I'm following. I'm also working on a business consulting business that I can do from home on the internet also.

Wish me lots of luck 'cause I'm gonna need it! :rolleyes:

Take care and talk to you soon.

Andrew

Andrew,

Well hell, I didn't know you were doing this? I'm driving IRA investor traffic to my website www.thefrustratedinvestor.com and would love to have someone I trust offer them places to diversify their accounts.

Let's talk more.

Adam

mosaicrealestate@aol.com

Andrew,

Well hell, I didn't know you were doing this? I'm driving IRA investor traffic to my website www.thefrustratedinvestor.com and would love to have someone I trust offer them places to diversify their accounts.

Let's talk more.

Adam

mosaicrealestate@aol.com

Hi Adam,

Sorry for the late reply.

Cool! I have a website: www.high-yield-dividend-investor.com that your visitors/subscribers may be interested in. I'll definitely create a link to your site. Back linking is supposed to help with Google rankings. Will also check your site out too.

Hey do you have skype? My skype ID: gr8investor

We're planning to return on March 2. This is pending my wife getting her immigration visa. Everything else so far is a 'go'.

I've got to catch up on r.e. investing! I'll be looking for a home. Most likely in the Phoenix/Mesa area but not 100% sure yet. I also have students here that are interested in coming to the US for a year or longer to send their kids to school here, so I have a supply of renters, just need to find some properties! :closedeyes:

I'll stop in here later this week and look for a reply.

Take care.

Andrew

I have been reading the lease purchase/option thread for several months, never checked out the corner bar before now, but this seems like a good online community.

Good Luck in 2009

I have been reading the lease purchase/option thread for several months, never checked out the corner bar before now, but this seems like a good online community.

Good Luck in 2009

The best in cyberspace.

Good Luck in 2009

The best in cyberspace.

Here, Here!! I second that! :o