The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
patgreen

Opportunity in Panama & Dominican Republic

Hello How are u today ?

We are currently doing business in Panama City ,Panama and the North Coast of Panama

Now just like 10 years ago ,Panama is entering the Real Estate boom and unlike USA,Panama cannot build fast enough for the demand ,

Backed by discounted pre-construction contract with developers in Panama ,Principal investment secured by "Promissory Note " and returned in most cases 12 months.IRP is a company that acquires a substantial amount of units during the initial stages of a project therefore becoming the Investor -Party or partner with the Developer.

IRP's formula consist of receiving a 10-30% rebate from the Developers' initial price list .

Once the Developer and IRP have entered into an agreement ,IRP will place 10% to 15% deposit in escrow on all units purchased at the discounted price .These deposits will assist the Developer in achieving the project's pre-sale requirement thus helping the developer acquire the construction loan and consequently building faster.

After that ,IRP will release the units back to the Developer to re-sell.The Developer will then start selling the units at the current price list which may have already experienced several price increases as the project sell out. All contract are assignable and will include a 25-30% Investor -Party fee payable to IRP . Once the Developer sells IRP's units ,the Developer must collect 30% from the new buyer in behalf of I.R.P. ., these funds are then used to pay back investors.

Investors willing to participate in these projects will realize a number of benefits and safeguards.The Investor is exposed to minimal risk and realizes profits in approximately 12 months. The Investor never has to sign contract ,become part of a company or required to close on units.Depending on the project ,time -frame and amount funded,Investor will achieve an 18%-45% return with minimum of $100.000 as their initial investment

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Initial Investment $100,000

12month return 18% =118,000,00 =$1,500 per month =18% n one year

24month return 33% =133,000,00 =$1,375 per month = 16,5% per year

36month return 45% =145,000,00 =$1,250 per month = 15% per year

THIS IS A WIN/WIN OPPORTUNITY

The Best CD the highest yield Money market account can't promise you such an outstanding return on your money

Please feel free contact me ,and I will be happy to assist u and give u more info

Patrik

ref/rep for IRP

786 201 2414

granecp@gmail.com

Have great day and I looking forward from u ,

post-7612-1228356516.jpg

post-7612-1228356528.jpg

post-7612-1228356538.jpg