The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
vballdarin

Anyone familiar with DreamWeaver when making websites?

Hey yall'......... This is a little off the beaten track.....

Wasn't sure if anyone could help me but I figure I'd give it a shot.

Does anyone on the forum use or is familiar with DreamWeaver Spry when putting together websites? My sister is having some trouble putting together her Menu Bar for a website she is building and the clock is ticking on her deadline to finish the website.

If there is anyone out there who is familiar with, or could point me in a direction to find information/ assistance for my sister, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Darin

Hey, Darin. Not a techie, so far be it from me to know the answer. But wouldn't there be some sort of help/tutorials available within the program itself? Or maybe online at some DreamWeaver or website building forums?

Hey yall'......... This is a little off the beaten track.....

Wasn't sure if anyone could help me but I figure I'd give it a shot.

Does anyone on the forum use or is familiar with DreamWeaver Spry when putting together websites? My sister is having some trouble putting together her Menu Bar for a website she is building and the clock is ticking on her deadline to finish the website.

If there is anyone out there who is familiar with, or could point me in a direction to find information/ assistance for my sister, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Darin

PM me Darin,

I can steer you in the right direction. I would post it here, but I don't want to break any linkage rules.

Cheers,

Jean