The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
dionwisn

Property Coordinator

Im in need of finding a good way to find a closing cordinator in other states. Basically creative ways to find someone to seal the deal. Any ideas would be very valuable to me , and you could P.M. if this will help ,and your in the mood to share...thoughts, commnents, etc... <_<

Dion, what type of deals are you planning on doing? Are you buying, selling, leasing, etc? When you mention a "closing coordinator" I'm thinking title company rep. So what are you looking to do?

Dion, what type of deals are you planning on doing? Are you buying, selling, leasing, etc? When you mention a "closing coordinator" I'm thinking title company rep. So what are you looking to do?

Mike Im flipping deals to other investors. And also collecting payment frm them and or title company.

Dion, how are you buying the property? Are you paying cash? Make a small deposit to secure the deal? Getting an option? Buying from a homeowner? REO? Etc?

Dion, how are you buying the property? Are you paying cash? Make a small deposit to secure the deal? Getting an option? Buying from a homeowner? REO? Etc?

"wholesaling" the whole nine yards. Basically need someone to be my middle man out of state. Make sure the transaction closes smoothly and my check gets to me. these are all bought with options

So, you'll be getting an option on a property and then reselling it to another investor. If you don't know anyone locally, I would think your only choice would be to use either an attorney or a title company to handle the transaction.

Here is what I have done.

Google: Tallahassee, Florida + Title Company That got me a list of title companies.

If you need a notary you can do the same thing. Some notaries offer Closing Services.

it seems like the poster is looking for something similar to a bird dog but instead of finding properties, they will be the ground partner on deals that close. sort of like an independent part time contractor.

it seems like the poster is looking for something similar to a bird dog but instead of finding properties, they will be the ground partner on deals that close. sort of like an independent part time contractor.

you nailed the hammer on the head GETSMART , nobody seems to understand or can giude me in the right direction.

Well, that's going to require trusting a stranger, and paying them for their services. Not a position of strength your putting yourself into.

I at one time did what you are asking to do. What I did was ran an ad on craigslist looking for a sales manager. I was very clear on who I wanted. Clear job descriptions and you need to know how to compensate them.

I supplied the leads, website and all admin support. But to keep them as an IC is not a reasonable function.