The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
TPSG, LLC

T-Shirt and Crazy Ideas

Andrew touched on something I thought would be worth taking some time on. :D

He talked about getting t-shirts, jackets, etc made for himself. One of the great things I do is you can go to the store, buy a crudeload (alot) of white blank t-shirts or order them over the web. Then, go back to the web or the same store and buy a ton of iron on transfers that you can print on your computer. :)

Then, go home and write up a sweet advertisement, print them out, then take a day and iron on as many as you can on these t-shirts.

Then starting wearing them. Heck, give them to bums, give them to thrift stores, to the salvation army...give them away. Anyway possible, but always make sure you wear them whenever you can.

If you want to be even more creative, put something cool on the front that will get there attention like Andrew's "I solve real estate problems.." or "Can't Sell Your Home?" or "Need an Answer?" and don't give more than that...make them wonder what's on the back of the shirt.

Now go start buying those shirts...let me know if you need any help.

Now, if someone could just show me how to post pictures on this site, I could show you what I did to my car! :D I'll try below, hope it works.

Frontsmall.jpg

Front2small.JPG

Sidesmall.JPG

Side2small.JPG

OtherSide2small.JPG

OtherSidesmall.JPG

Backsmall.JPG

Now, if someone could just show me how to post pictures on this site, I could show you what I did to my car!
Uh, I guess you figured it out.....

Now, that's what I call going over the top! Great creativity, Chris. That's the type of effort that gets results. Good for you!

WOW! thats totally INSANE in a very cool way.... love the car

next time I see a bloke on a street corner with a sign saying " will work for money" he's really asking for it.

Clean T shirt, haircut and a shave, give him a stac of flyers to hand out,

NOW WORK FOR FOOD!

$X Walmart Gift card for every close I do, buy what you need, not what you think you need. I won't provide cash for a drug habit so if he's serious he's in, if not, hes got a new T shirt and a stack of papers that cost me not much .

Heck , he's gonna stand there anyway.

Hey Chris,

Really like your car...much better than my t-shirt idea.

Just spend $850 to have my car repaired, so your offer is looking good about now....so yes, just how do we win this car? :)

Thanks.

Andrew