The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
randian

Are backpage and kijiji spammed to near worthlessness too?

From the natural, this ad reads like is from a motivated owner, right?

Wrong! This is a Realtor / Property Management's ad in the FRBO section. There are tons of ads like this from so called professionals. :D

Come on now, that's totally professional! They're professionally enforcing their monopoly by making it as hard as possible for FRBO and FSBO owners to be successful without them.

Did someone say, monopoly?

Give 'em hell, Bev!
;)

Like today. I emailed 4 ads on CL to FRBO, I got 4 replies back all from under cover Agents

3 Of them said they would talk to their clients (landlord) to see if they're interested... (Yeah, right),

but ironically, sometimes some of the agents do get back with me to let me know what the owner said LOL

One agent I put under contract this evening (is his own new home :lol: )

At least they have the courtesy to reply, but I much rather have the silent treatment than rejection though :o

BEV!

When i happen to find unethical/secret real estate agents i simply send them a form letter stating that i've already talked to the local association of Realtors office and i'm forwarding your unethical ad along with your name/info so that they can police you as they see fit. And then i tell them that the next time i catch them i will send their information to the State and National Assocation of Realtors office so that they have your name and brokerage on record.

I love being a undercover Realtor! :ninja: When i was a kid, every time we played good cop/bad cop....guess which one i always wanted to be? B)

. . .I love being a undercover Realtor! :ninja: When i was a kid, every time we played good cop/bad cop....guess which one i always wanted to be? B)
I can't say, Darin. But whenever we played, I was always the Mafia chief. B)

I love being a undercover Realtor! When i was a kid, every time we played good cop/bad cop....guess which one i always wanted to be?

Snitch?

I can't say, Darin. But whenever we played, I was always the Mafia chief.

Capo or Don?