The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Diver

Post Card

Guest Diver

Hi, Naky-vestors, I've been thinking of starting a post card campaign but don't know what works best for a first contact. So what do you people put on them for the best responce? I'm thinking a single fold one with JR's cow takin a poop picture on the inside. If its OK with you JR. Diver

lol.....if you have the guts to do it go for it. That is a Greeting card that I have. Not a post card. It could be converted to a post card. I do all my mailin like that through my Send Out Cards account. The cost of that greeting card at a wholesale cost is .93 not counting postage. A wholesale cost for post card is .62 not including postage.

Now if you can swipe the image to a jpeg and get a higher resolution you could do it grey scale and use click2mail.com for about .34 and that would include postage. But in my opinion....that card would really look like CRAP!....pun intended. :o

JR:

I tried click2mail.net and got a German website. I'm a little rusty on my German, but I don't think that was the right site. :o

Can you check the addy and repost? Sounds like a site to become familiar with.

Thanks!

Guest Diver

Jon, I don't ahve a bunch of guts (fat maybe ) thats why I was thinking of a fold up card where the pic is hiddin from the public. Thanks anyway I'll give it some more thought. Diver

JR:

I tried click2mail.net and got a German website. I'm a little rusty on my German, but I don't think that was the right site. :o

Can you check the addy and repost? Sounds like a site to become familiar with.

Thanks!

Achtung, Rev Kev! click2mail.net will, indeed, bring you to a site aimed at those fine folks who bring us great beer and bratwurst. But if you go to click2mail.com, you're on your way. ;)