The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Kyle-OH

Another Critique My Post Card Thread!

I have to keep the post card short and sweet because I am going with the 4.35X6. I am going to be doing CA's and was wondering how this post card sounds..These are going to be sent to Expired MLS Listings... Does this sound good or should I mention something about l/o's or something like "I see your listing has expired, I may be able to help".......

Thanks

March 9, 2009

Dear {FIRST_NAME},

I am interested in buying your property located at {ADDRESS} in {CITY}. Should you have any interest in selling quickly and easily at a fair price, please call me at (330)555-7737.

If you're not interested in selling this property now, please keep this card for future reference. I have purchased numerous homes throughout Trumbull and Mahoning County and I may have the perfect solution for selling your property. If you have renewed your listing with an agent, please disregard this.

Sincerely,

Kyle Andraetta

(330) 555-7737

sellyourhome@gmail.com

I like it, Kyle. To the point and easy to understand. I think the key is probably in the numbers: how many you send out, and how persistent you are with following up.

Kyle,

I am sending postcards to MLS expireds, along with email from Craig's List. Are the post cards still working for you? Are you using the same wording as you mentioned? What sort of response are you getting?

Lynn (FL)

I like the information on your postcard. What is the most efficient way to obtain addresses for listed properties and for sale by owners so you can send direct mail to them?

Hey Kyle,

Try something along

Hi Sellers First Name,

Get rid of that renter’s ball & chain hanging around your neck. I can’t tell you how many people have told me that they would have never starting renting if they knew about all of the headaches that come with it. No more irresponsible tenants, costly repairs, or even vacancy leading to you making the mortgage payments.

You can get rid of all these headaches for good! Just give me a call.

I am interested in buying your rental. Vacant or not..

post-10111-1295478987.jpg