The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
mekanic13

Finally made a move!

Hi all. After buying Michael's book several months ago and lurking around this forum for quite some time, I finally kicked myself in the arse and made a move. I started e-mailing FSBO's from craigslist and rec'd several maybe's and one "interested". I followed up the "interested" with a second e-mail that included the LPA and rec'd a reply with some basic questions. After I gathered up some courage I made the phone call, got some basic information and now I'll be sending over a short offer. I know it's not a deal yet but it's a small victory for me anyway. I also need to say that without the encouragement, wisdom, information, and humor from Michael C. and the rest of the people that contribute to this forum, I may have never taken this small step. So a heartfelt thanks to all. :rolleyes:

Nice mekanic13! ;) Better late than never, que no? (don't you think :rolleyes: ) <--- translation of my spanglish....

Creating that momentum with those small steps is a sure way to keep you on your toes. I have not done a deal, yet, but I understand how a few actually "get it" and succeed. It is our trial and errors that will lead us (newbies) to that acknowledgment, before you know it you will see the world in a whole new level like Michael and the rest of the crew whom are out there that see it and get it.

-Victor

Hi, mechanic13. Glad you've come out of the shadows. Welcome to The Naked Investor.

The hardest part of this biz is getting started. The hardest deal is the first one. You've made strides towards both. Good for you. Now keep the momentum going. Everyone here is always willing to help.