The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
joshril

Anyone doing CA's in NM

As a result of some offline marketing efforts, I have picked up some good deals (and have some working) in NM. I have been doing the hybrid method where I've agreed to split the option money with the seller, but if there is anyone working these things in NM that might be interested in working with me, I'd rather split the money with someone on here...

I lived in NM for around six years, in Albuquerque, and did quite well there. I found it a good enviroment for doing these kinds of deals. But if you've already agreed to split the option money with the homeowner, how are you going to change in midstream?

I lived in NM for around six years, in Albuquerque, and did quite well there. I found it a good enviroment for doing these kinds of deals. But if you've already agreed to split the option money with the homeowner, how are you going to change in midstream?

Well, the intention would be on deals that aren't under contract yet and future deals. I am receiving a very good response from sellers in the area and plan to continue my efforts. I am somewhat familiar with the area myself, as I used to live in the TX panhandle.