The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
jhanson8

Hey new guy!

Hey guys! I just joined the forum and wanted to say hi. Since this is a bar, I'm partial to Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Also, for any other baseball junkies here, Happy Opening Day! Oh, and it's my birthday tomorrow, so be nice to the new guy. B)

Happy Birthday Jh...

I've learned soooooo much from MC and the rest of the folks on the forum it's unbelieveable. Don't let Analysis Paralysis cripple you. (TRUST ME...I WAS THERE) Take action first then if something comes about, just search for a similarly asked question on here or post a new one. MC and the gang are great about sharing and exploring ideas.

jhanson, welcome aboard and happy birthday! B) Glad you found us.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale? I've seen it at my grocery store but I have yet to try it. Just seems like there are so many good brews to choose from. So many beers, so little time. What's a man to do?? ;)

For the record, these days I find myself partial to a few of the Samuel Adams brews. The Cherry Wheat is outstanding, as is their Octoberfest, Summer Ale, Boston Ale, Hefeweizen. . .I'm tearing up as we speak.

Thanks guys! It's a beautiful day here in sunny California. I'm just relaxing in front of the tv today watching baseball and taking it easy. Of course, I'm a lifelong Cubs fan, so I'm in a perpetual state of denial.

Hilton, your website is great. It's almost the exact layout I've been creating on Dreamweaver. I suppose great minds think alike... lol

I like the Sam Adams Octoberfest. I'll have to give the Cherry Wheat a try now. As for Sierra Nevada, I went to Chico State and the brewery is there, so I'm a little biased. The taste makes me think of my college days and simpler times...