The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
megabucks41

Real Estate Investor still Marketing on Craigslist

Ok Friends this is called bridging

As we all know that Craigslist has been a pain in the neck lately and they don't let you place more then three free ads or each ads has to be different but I have run into the problem with them that they just don't place my ads. Well here is my answer.

I place one ad and I make sure that the ad gets place first if Craigslist forces me to pay for the ad and it's not much then I go ahead with the ad because I am about to get even with Craigslist.

Now once my ad is sent to my e-mail for verifcation then right on my e-mail there is a link to my ad that link is a paid link, so I copy it to my notepad and I go back to Craigslist, I then place ten different ads on craigslist and after I write my ad at the bottom I paste that link no other info is need when the person want to get in touch with me the hit that link and it send them to my paid ad that has all my info. Now what this does is drives the spiders crazy and it tells them not to mess with this ad because it's a paid ad.

Now that is for one acount you could have 20 different accounts and still use the same link and it works just as well, plus you get more exposure.

Want to learn How to get on googles first page in the top five spots, wait you don't believe me. OK so go to google type in

Real Estate-vs-Cash Gifting and see where it's at. Then come talk to me or better yet type in megabucks41 and see where I am really posted.

Anyhow hope you like the trick. Contact me for more internet marketing tips

Yep, a simple headline change is all you need.