The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
megabucks41

Ok Grab this while it last

Ok here is the deal, this is software that you can use for free to get leads from Craigslist, backpage, and a few others then send the leads an e-mail all at one time save time.

Now I showed you how to get your ads on craigslist now I am showing how to extra the leads and send them e-mails for free.

Here is the link best of luck to all.

http://bit.ly/rurhJ if the link doesn't work then just copy it to the address bar and the rest is history.

Did you guys have any problems setting up the email?

I just can't seem to get it to work. Seems like a big time saver, but unless I can get it up and running...

Guest Diver

I don't get anything but an error or a message saying I'm missing a character.Diver

Ok here is the deal, this is software that you can use for free to get leads from Craigslist, backpage, and a few others then send the leads an e-mail all at one time save time.

Now I showed you how to get your ads on craigslist now I am showing how to extra the leads and send them e-mails for free.

Here is the link best of luck to all.

http://bit.ly/rurhJ if the link doesn't work then just copy it to the address bar and the rest is history.

I appreciate the help but I also got an error/missing character prompt. Please re-type or help to this link. Thanks again!

Eric

Guest jvmccall
Ok here is the deal, this is software that you can use for free to get leads from Craigslist, backpage, and a few others then send the leads an e-mail all at one time save time. Now I showed you how to get your ads on craigslist now I am showing how to extra the leads and send them e-mails for free.

Here is the link best of luck to all. http://bit.ly/rurhJ if the link doesn't work then just copy it to the address bar and the rest is history.

No offense here... I am a newbie to this board. But I am a little leary of this software & megabucks41. When I have seen these kinds of posts before on other forums, it is almost always spam - especially with that kind of a web address. However, megabucks has a lot of posts here. Question for other veterans who know megabucks41 - is this legit? Thanks - Joe

Speaking for myself, when I see an internet address like that one, I am immediately suspicious. I won't go near it.

Same here.

Although, whenever I click on that link, nothing even happens.

Posts like these is about the only time we hear from "megabucks"

and "#1 Investor Cream".

Yeah hopefully nothing happens to my computer because I already installed it, but so far so good. I just copied the link and paste it on my browser and it worked. Although, I'm confused on how to ad my e-mail in the e-mail settings ( I am terrible at computers)... what is a POP/ SMTP???? any help on that Mr. Investor? :mellow:

Don't Mess with that. Go to http://www.feedmyinbox.com/ .....As long as there is an RSS Feed you can get all of the info sent right to your email.... Theres nothing to download and it only sends one email every 24 hrs so your inbox is not completley flooded.....

Oh yeh, I have been using it for months with no spam....

I see them some did not get the software to work others didn't trust my link so I am going to make it up to all you guys soon this timme I will not put up a funny link you will get it as it comes, plus this will blow your mind. this software could be use with craigslist or backpage and others. I have been able to extract 1000 e-mails from craigslist in different areas like jobs and services. Now think if you could e-mail buy owners as soon as they place their ads wow that would be a times saver. I am waiting on a training video to come out as soon as it does I will post the video so that you see how it works and then you could send me an e-mail for the link. Take care and I will chatt with you soon.

Ok here is the deal, this is software that you can use for free to get leads from Craigslist, backpage, and a few others then send the leads an e-mail all at one time save time. Now I showed you how to get your ads on craigslist now I am showing how to extra the leads and send them e-mails for free.

Here is the link best of luck to all. http://bit.ly/rurhJ if the link doesn't work then just copy it to the address bar and the rest is history.

No offense here... I am a newbie to this board. But I am a little leary of this software & megabucks41. When I have seen these kinds of posts before on other forums, it is almost always spam - especially with that kind of a web address. However, megabucks has a lot of posts here. Question for other veterans who know megabucks41 - is this legit? Thanks - Joe

The reason for the link the way you read it was because the link address was kind of long so I shorten it some I am not a spammer and yes I have been on this borad for a while now as I have stated if the link doesn't work then just contact me and I can fix it for those of you that have tired to get the link and it doesn't work well the link was not going to be up for ever.

Now with the other software that is coming I own it out right and I should sell it instead of given it out but I figure I give back because this borad along with MC, BEV and REX have help me in the past. So with that being said I'll see how I feel about price either way if I don't post it then it's your lost, This software is being used by top notch internet marketers not spammers. best of luck