The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Compliment Or Insult?

So lets take our minds off our frustration with the real estate market for a bit here...

Here's what happened to me on a conversation I was having with a young Philipino lady this morning over breakfast and I don't know how to take her comment, either as an insult or compliment :mellow:

I know this young lady from about 3 weeks ago, we're not sisterly friends either, we just hang out for breakfast some times or lunch, that's it.

So anyway, this is how the convo went... her name is Diane

Diane: Hi, how was your day?

BEV!: Was wonderful and hot, thanks for asking.

Diane: So, wanna hang out this weekend on a double date?

BEV! Depends who my blind date is LOL, as long as he's not bald or shaved head and over 5'10 tall, I'm all for it :blush:

Diane: Yes, I have the perfect Phillipino guy who meets your requirements.... by the way, where did you grow up?

BEV! I grew up all over the Nation and flying in airplanes moving around.

Diane: Really?!, You look more like a Miami Girl to me (giggles) :huh:

BEV!: Huh? Uh, ok :unsure:

What the heck did she meant by that? Was it an insult or compliment telling me I look like a Miami Girl?

BEV!

As a virile young man residing in south FL, trust me when I tell you that was a compliment. There are many, many women down my way who will cause me to break into song as we pass one another. So if she is telling you that you look like a Miami babe, perhaps I should be paying more attention to you? :mellow:

Care to hear any ballads?

Admin, thanks.....

As a virile young man residing in south FL, trust me when I tell you that was a compliment.

Wow! In this case I'm glad then since coming from a 27 yr old gorgeous Phillipino flight attendant lady, is a heck of a compliment! :mellow:

Care to hear any ballads?

Admin, I know that if you were available, you wouldn't be this romantic with us gals :unsure:

BEV!

Naaaa, You're a true California Babe! ;)

Why, thanks, Stevie :blush:

No, wait! Was this compliment for me or for the Admin? :huh:

BEV!

Naaaa, You're a true California Babe! ;)

Why, thanks, Stevie :blush:

No, wait! Was this compliment for me or for the Admin? :huh:

BEV!

Me, obviously. I'm already receiving PM's for those Speedo pics. I feel like, I don't know, Perez Hilton. :lol: