The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jonathan RexfordFL

Stupid is Stupid Does

YEP .....that is me. Last week I was using my IPOD in the truck and my video function was not working. So I thought I would go buy another one. So I go to Sam's Wholesale and see one of these IPOD TOUCH. Man I thought I was in IPOD heaven. I bought the biggest, baddest IPOD you can get in that series. Tax and stuff like that I plunked down $403.39. Well that was Saturday. I spent Saturday changing some things on ITUNES getting some applications (bible, facebook...etc.) and really could not figure out how to work the thing after about 4hrs of using it. Sunday I looked at it again. Nothing. So I got frustrated and seen the reciept all of sudden my head starting feeling light headed.....again. Where was my brain.

Well after thearpy (using my old IPOD) I placed it up for sale at Ebay. I still have this contraption sitting near my computer but it is not going to budge until I place it in the mail.

So, if any of you want a good deal on a IPOD TOUCH 32gb just go to ebay and search 110383340285 on ebay.com

Compulsive shopper, eh Rex? :rolleyes:

Far be it from me to use one of those contraptions. I'm still trying to figure out how to send a picture from my cell phone without bringing down the T Mobile network. ^_^

Good luck selling it. I believe in the Greater Fool Theory. There's always someone willing to pay more than you did.

YEP .....that is me. Last week I was using my IPOD in the truck and my video function was not working. So I thought I would go buy another one. So I go to Sam's Wholesale and see one of these IPOD TOUCH. Man I thought I was in IPOD heaven. I bought the biggest, baddest IPOD you can get in that series. Tax and stuff like that I plunked down $403.39. Well that was Saturday. I spent Saturday changing some things on ITUNES getting some applications (bible, facebook...etc.) and really could not figure out how to work the thing after about 4hrs of using it. Sunday I looked at it again. Nothing. So I got frustrated and seen the reciept all of sudden my head starting feeling light headed.....again. Where was my brain.

Well after thearpy (using my old IPOD) I placed it up for sale at Ebay. I still have this contraption sitting near my computer but it is not going to budge until I place it in the mail.

So, if any of you want a good deal on a IPOD TOUCH 32gb just go to ebay and search 110383340285 on ebay.com

Why waste your time with ebay? Why don't you take it back to Sam's?