The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Andrew Ikeda

TRY THIS!!

Hey there fellow investors,

I followed Christian Beebe's advice on the email marketing post that appears on this forum in this section.

Well, last night I emailed about 10 FSBO's and this morning got nine responses. One person might even be interested in working with me!

I sent out a few more earlier this afternoon and by 5 pm. I had 21 emails in reply from the FSBO's!!

A few of them have responded to my second/follow up emails in which I disclosed that I'm a loan officer and real estate investor.

One person was really pissed and reported me to the allthelistings.com webmaster in attempt to keep me from posting or contacting FSBO's through them. Well, havent heard from allthelistings.com but if and when I do...guess what? :rolleyes: I'll simply change my identity and email address!! If that doesnt work, then I'll try postcards!!

Just thought I'd pass this bit of info on to you guys...it's working for me and I'm sure it will work for you also. Try it!!

Happy investing!! :D

Andrew

One person was really pissed and reported me to the allthelistings.com webmaster....
There's always at least one idiot in every group. Pass along his info to me, Andrew. I'll have my Uncle Tony pay him a visit :ph34r: ....

Anyway, the email campaigns that Chris detailed here is a very effective first step at speaking with FSBO's, and will surely provide viable prospects which will turn into deals. Let's not allow one whining knucklehead to deter us.

Hello Everyone,

I sent out about 30 emails, and I'm in the negotiating stage with 3 different people right now. It's a great way to get started. I'm close to setting up a face to face appointment with these folks.

Thanks for sharing this form of marketing.

Paul

Oh, no way! There are now 23 messages from people who are open-minded. How can I pass up on these people?

I also think it was just a threat. Allthelistings has not contacted me and they have a clause that states that they or their employees are not responsible for solicitation so I believe this little nemise will go nowhere!

In addition, I dont know how to live my life without a little trouble and excitement!! :rolleyes:

Thanks Michael!