The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jonathan RexfordFL

July 8th 2009 4:00am is an important day

At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the 8th of July this year, the time and date will be 04:05:06 07/08/09.

Some more usless stuff.

I have to assume there are already websites making a buck off of this: conspiracy theories, end-of-the-world predictions, all computers will cease working, and Jesus will return. :wacko:

At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the 8th of July this year, the time and date will be 04:05:06 07/08/09.

Some more usless stuff.

I have to assume there are already websites making a buck off of this: conspiracy theories, end-of-the-world predictions, all computers will cease working, and Jesus will return. :wacko:

I am waiting his return :)

As long as I can get some deals under my belt before December 21, 2012, that's the only date i'm shooting for.

So when signing up Tenant/Buyers.....What happens when they ask me to sign a lease for a date AFTER the day the world is supposed to end? I guess the Option Consideration is TRULY non-refundable then, huh? :wacko:

Darin