The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
skalember

How long does it take you to wrap up a CA start to finish?

I have 2 assistants - one in the Phillipines who does all my online marketing ($3.89/hr), and an assistant here where I live that I pay $500 when I sell the house. Here's the coolest thing about her... I only pay her when I get paid. She puts my signs out, takes all my pictures and videos, takes all my calls, shows all my properties, etc

I'm looking to implement this very model here soon myself.

I do second your advice for those that have yet to do any deals to do a couple

or so themselves, so they know the ins and outs...paperwork...processes, etc.

No need to have others do it if you don't know what to do yourself.

A few questions though:

1. Are you having your virtual assistant "filter" any ads when they're marketing?

Or are you having them blast any and all FSBO/FRBO ads they find in your general area?

2. I'm thinking of sharing a gmail account that both me and my VA can access, are you doing

something like this? How are the leads sent/shared between the 2 of you?

3. Do you use any type of agreement with your local assistant?

Thanks!

Jason,

FYI---One suggestion about sharing a gmail account...you might want to set up a master account and have it forwarded to the virtual assistant or to a shared account. That way if you end your relationship with them, they cant change the password and you lose all the saved emails and you can better track incoming mail.

Jason,

FYI---One suggestion about sharing a gmail account...you might want to set up a master account and have it forwarded to the virtual assistant or to a shared account. That way if you end your relationship with them, they cant change the password and you lose all the saved emails and you can better track incoming mail.

Yeah.

That's what I'm going to do, seeing that I already have like...4 accounts forwarded

to my main gmail account. So they'll only have access to 1 of those 4.

Thanks for looking out.

Jason,

Yeah.

That's what I'm going to do, seeing that I already have like...4 accounts forwarded

to my main gmail account. So they'll only have access to 1 of those 4.

Thanks for looking out.

No problem. Anytime. Thanks for the insights as well.

Uh, this sounds serious. PM the Love Doctor and we'll talk. :unsure:
Doc, thanks for the prescription, I'll take two of them and will call you in the morning B)

You're too much, Admin ( I can't stop laughing) :blush:

BEV!

Guest jvmccall
1. Are you having your virtual assistant "filter" any ads when they're marketing?

Or are you having them blast any and all FSBO/FRBO ads they find in your general area?

2. I'm thinking of sharing a gmail account that both me and my VA can access, are you doing

something like this? How are the leads sent/shared between the 2 of you?

3. Do you use any type of agreement with your local assistant?

1) I have my VA's filter out houses listed with Realtors, townhomes & condos, 2 or less bedrooms, ugly houses, etc. I have them focus on certain city keywords, or areas I am interested in.

2) No gmail account... But I use Google Docs quite a bit. Very good. Also, when you get a VA, have her write up everything she does in some kind of process document. That way, when/if that VA leaves, you can just give that document to the next person.

3) I don't have any agreement with my VA's from odesk.com. But with the local assistants, I do sometimes... Actually, with my current local assistant, I don't have any agreement with her. I should. Just too dang busy...