The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

Hello, Bas, and welcome to The Naked Investor!

17 years old?! Wow! You are certainly are getting a head start on things. Making up for that wild run through puberty that you described, I suppose. ;)

Not too many teens on this board, and I believe you are the first from The Netherlands, as well. My best advice at this point is to educate yourself, which you already seem to be doing. Read, learn the basics of real estate investing in your part of the planet, begin to study your local market, and focus on one strategy that you are interested in as a means of getting started. Try not to overwhelm yourself by knowing everything in a week. Take it easy, keep it simple, enjoy the journey. Get good, then get big. And don't hesitate to ask us your questions. A more helpful group can't be found than exists here on The Naked Investor. Welcome aboard! :)

I only wished I had the internet when I was your age

The image of Fred Flintstone in front of a Dell is funny. . . <_<

The image of Fred Flintstone in front of a Dell is funny. . . :lol:

<_<

0010.gif

Guest jvmccall

Ubbens,

Welcome! This stuff works!

The cool thing about this forum is that what you will learn here, you can do from anywhere in the world.

God speed!